Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Busy Week

Two classes done, 3 to go! Today I had my Czech final, which was actually very easy. The class isn't over yet, though becuase we've still got the oral Exam in a week. However, I am now completely done with Cinema Dance and Contemporary Czech culture. My group presented our final project today (see video below). I hope the class liked it. Now all I have left to do is my Art and Architecture final and my Modern Czech Art final. Shouldn't be too bad except I have a few things I still want to accomplish before I leave Prague, i.e. visit DOX gallery, Trafacka gallery and possibly the city of Pilsn to try Czech Republic's very own Pilsner Urquell. I hear it's ten thousand times better from the brewey so I must see for myself. It may be the best beer I'll ever taste... so I've heard. Also, tonight is the big CIEE Christmas party. Should be fun. As for right now, though, I desperately need a nap. Enjoy my video:


We made this in reference to religion in Czech Republic. Though cities in CZ like Prague have coutless churches and synagogues, it remainds one of the top athiest countries. We wrote a research paper as well, but this video is our creative way of trying to make sense of this complex phenomena.

No comments:

Post a Comment