Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas is Here Again

Yesterday was the official Prague St. Mikulas day, similar to the Christan St. Nicholas day. HOwever, in Prague, everyone dresses up as either an angel, devil, or St. Mikulas himself. Though I mainly saw devils, it was still very cool. Also, I feel like now is the appropriate time to comment on how amazing Prague's Christmas markets are. They are literally on all the main squares and I couldn't be happier. Though I haven't really has a chance to photograph them, I have had plenty of chance to buy things from them. I walked past the one in Old Town today while filming my video for Contemporary Czech Culture. I wish I knew how to upload movies to blogspot so I could give you a little preview. Heres a photo of some trdlniky I took when my family was visiting, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment